eCIRCLE Professional Development provides online courses featuring extensive video-based demonstrations of effective instructional practices, application-based assignments, and activities.
eCIRCLE Professional Development represents 80 hours of online courses featuring extensive video-based demonstrations of effective instructional practices, as well as application-based assignments and activities. The courses cover a broad range of topics aligned with the Texas Prekindergarten Guidelines and include research-based key predictors of language and literacy development. Courses are also offered in emerging areas of early childhood instruction including science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM).
eCIRCLE Professional Development is designed specifically for teachers, school leaders, and intervention specialists. The courses also integrate assessments that check the user’s understanding of the material. Participants in the CIRCLE CDA Training Program will complete the eCIRCLE online courses as part of their required 120 hours of professional development.
eCIRCLE online courses are available for free to all Texas School Ready participants, Texas public school districts, charter schools, Head Start programs and Texas Rising Star Certified Providers through the CLI Engage e-learning platform. Visit CLI Engage to find out if you are eligible.
Click here to visit CLI Engage and view example videos from the eCIRCLE series!
TO ACCESS eCIRCLE on CLI Engage:
- Go to www.cliengage.org.
- eCIRCLE requires eligibility for TSR Online. Find out if you are eligible here, and then follow instructions after clicking “Sign Up” at the top right of the CLI Engage website.
- After logging in, you will see the CLI Engage Dashboard. Scroll down until you see the purple bar for “Online Learning & Professional Development.”
- Click the “Full Course Catalog” and then click “eCIRCLE Professional Development Series: Self-Instructional.” Enroll in whichever courses you’d like!
eCIRCLE online courses include:
- Foundations for Responsive Instruction
- Classroom Management
- Social and Emotional Learning
- Understanding Special Needs
- English Language Learners: Culture, Language, Instruction
- Pre-kindergarten Response to Intervention
- School-wide Improvement
- Leading School-wide Improvement
- Effective Coaching and Mentoring Practices
- Early Language and Literacy Instruction
- Setting the Stage for Children's Talk
- Building Vocabulary
- Phonological Awareness
- Letter Knowledge
- Effective Read Alouds
- Written Expression
- STEM Instruction
- Early Childhood Mathematics
- Discovering Early Childhood Science
- Discovering Early Childhood Engineering and Technology