CLI Solutions Group
CLI Solutions Group was created in response to schools and districts seeking to benefit from the knowledge and expertise of the Children’s Learning Institute. Research performed at CLI serves as the foundation of the programs and services now available to a global community. Through CLI Solutions Group, these research-proven tools and services are provided across the US and internationally.
CLI Solutions Group delivers training, coaching, and instructional tools to support public and private programs serving students from birth to grade 12. Solutions are competitively priced, and tailored to meet the specific needs of customers. CLI Solutions Group partners with organizations to deliver:
- program improvement planning
- customized training of staff
- individualized coaching for teachers
- instructional tools for classrooms
- and much more
Support for instructional improvement is offered through high-quality, interactive, dynamic training conducted on a wide range of topics.
The Children’s Learning Institute has researched and developed three informative assessment tools for prekindergarten through third grade. Additional tools will be available in the future.
- CIRCLE Progress Monitoring (C-PM)
- Texas Kindergarten Entry Assessment (TX-KEA)
- Texas Primary Reading Inventory (TPRI)
Effective tools to support instruction for children of different age and grade levels in classrooms, schools, or centers are available for purchase.
- CLI Engage Access to TSR Online Resources
- Developing Talkers & Hablemos Juntos Kits
- Play and Learning Strategies (PALS)
- Reading RULES!
Coaching & Consulting Solutions
Customized coaching, supportive services, and consulting are offered for teachers, administrators, and districts to help educators make a difference for their students.
- Instructional Coaching for Teachers
- Support for Instructional Coaches
- Leadership Support
- Data Analysis & Support
- School Improvement Consulting
- Custom Training